Refund and Cancellation Policy
- To ensure that the music quality meets your needs, please test the free version before buying a package as the results are identical for both free and paying users.
- Before seeking a refund, please get in touch with our support staff at [email protected] if you're experiencing problems with the service: User feedback is important to us, and we respond to all communications within 1 to 2 working days.
- Once you start downloading several tracks, there are no refunds available. Since it would be impossible for a client to return the downloaded tracks.
We offer refunds in the following situations:
- We fail to address a problem that keeps coming up and obstructing the user from fully utilising our service in a timely manner (30 days).
Note: In this instance, if our development team receives all the information needed (screenshots of error messages, file samples, etc.), a refund will be given.
In the following situations, we reserve the right to reject requests for refunds:
- When a user decides to cancel the subscription and doesn't offer an explanation.
- When a user claims to be paying for features that are not described within a Subscription tier on our pricing page.
- If a user failed to cancel before the renewal they are not eligible for a refund.
You may request a chargeback by getting in touch with your bank if you don't agree with our justifications for rejecting a refund.
Upon processing of a refund or chargeback, your access to the premium subscription will be terminated.